When the in-fill in your synthetic surface becomes hard and compacted it needs
to be replaced. Signs that rejuvenation is necessary include stiffness in the
carpet, surface contamination, slow drainage and the appearance of moss and
algae. The rejuvenation process costs approximately 10 - 15% of the cost of
a new surface and, subject to the correct maintenance, should give a further
6 or 7 years' problem free use.
- If there is an abundance of moss or algae on the surface, two to three weeks before cleaning, the surface is sprayed with moss and algae killer.
- The surface is swept to remove all surface debris.
- Our specialist machine injects a mixture of compressed air and water into the carpet, which pushes the contaminated in-fill onto the top of the surface.
- Our sweeping unit then collects the contaminated in-fill and massages the pile fibre into an upright position.
- The old in-fill is removed and recycled where possible.
- New infill is delivered into the pile in a way which keeps the pile upright.
- The result is a fresh, revitalised surface at a fraction of the cost of
a new one.
Remove the upper 8-10mm of contaminated sand using a carefully balanced mixture of compressed air and water vapour, and deliver it to the surface.
A specialised sweeping unit follows and collects the contaminated sand from the surface. At the same time, the pile fibre is massaged into an upright position.
The contaminated sand is removed from the playing surface to be used as a top dressing on natural grass or disposed of off site.
New silica sand is delivered into the pile whilst retaining the upright stance of the pile, leaving your facility looking fresh and revitalised.
See the difference?